Wednesday 13 June 2007

Online suckage

As soon as i got back from barcelona i played a lot of HU online. I played a lot better than before and this is probably down to confidence.


Infact from June 1st-6th i won abut $20k playing HU (Just $500 and $1000 sng's). I spent the last 3 days giving $6k of this back, so its time for a break from HU online.

Sometimes when i am running well for a month or so i get really bored, since everything is so repetetive! When im bored i play really bad poker, so, for now im going to play lower stakes until i can care about poker.

Im currently sitting at a $4/$8 limit table (full!) to hopefully minimise any losses. Hope all goes well...

Dan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey man hope you're doing well,

Cheers for the congrats, I took another chop last night so I'm finally having a decent run at live poker! Maybe a %ge in me isn't quite such a bad deal at the sec lol.