Thursday 24 May 2007

Day 3 in spain.

Day 3, i have nothing to do today except watch a few of my friends such as james atkin, flushy (James dempsy), micky wernick etc.

Well lets get started on mr atkin, although i attempted to watch his game i was far more interested in a drink and conversation with the legend mr wernick, what a fine sir he is! Anyhow i knew james would win his game easily, he managed to get allin with AK on an A45 board against A10, well played sir!

I played a little bit of cash, decided omaha 5/10pl was a good idea where i donated 300 or so until moved to 2/5nlholdem for a few hands and got a bit back. I think i am not going to play the cash games anymore, im not running good live and the rake is soooo steep (€15 rake on one hand i played in!).

My day has finished in me walking down a few bars and meeting a few of the poker legends such as dave colclough, micky wernick, paul jackson etc and finish getting very drunk.

Tonight has been a very quiet night and i hope tomorrow will be more interesting with my round 2 of my heads up!

Will keep you posted!

Dan

No comments: